The appearance of wrinkles can occur at the moment you least expect and it has vastly become a major concern among the population. Why not eliminate wrinkles through the services offered by BSL Clinic? Reversing the ageing cycle through our treatments is simple and significantly effective.
Static Lines – the visible appearance of permanent wrinkles on the face.
Dynamic Lines – the visible appearance of wrinkles triggered by muscle movements e.g. smiling.
The most effective method is to treat the dynamic line, to prevent it from evolving into a static line, which becomes more difficult to eliminate.
When should wrinkles first be treated?
Healthy looking skin has a combination of elements including fat, collagen, elastin and Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Due to the passing of time, these substances naturally reduce, creating a face that is dry, rough and inflexible. These in turn results in saggy skin and wrinkles – and the once vibrant skin disappears. The most effective treatment is to utilise the Fraxel Restore Dual Laser, which works to restore skin areas that have sagged or have slightly wrinkled. A Fractional Photo Thermolysis is a specific method employed to increase the production of collagen. It also reduces the appearance of wrinkles, saggy skin, large pores, pits, black spots, melasma and scarring due to acne inflammation.
Facial wrinkles can be divided into 2 parts:
- The upper part of the face including the frown lines, crow’s feet lines, wrinkles on the forehead and underneath the eye. The appearance of wrinkles is often triggered by facial muscle movements.
- The lower part of the face including smile lines, wrinkles appearing at the nasolabial folds, dimpling on the chins and lines around the mouth.
Wrinkle Treatment Method
BSL Clinic’s dermatologists will conduct a thorough assessment of the patient’s wrinkles to determine the wrinkle type and the most suitable treatment method, in order to produce positive and effective outcomes.
Dynamic Lines – Wrinkles Caused by Muscle Movements
The treatment is effective through the method of injecting a purified protein substance to relax the muscles in the wrinkled areas. It takes 20 minutes to undertake the procedure.
Dynamic Lines – Treatment Technique
- First determine the location of the problem site, before carrying out the injection procedure.
- Specifically establish the areas requiring the injections, producing satisfactory outcomes.
- Choose a suitable purified injectable protein product.
- Accurate point of injection to the targeted muscle or fat layer.
Use Laser to Form New Skin and Eliminate Shallow Wrinkles
1. Regeneration – new skin is created through the utilisation of the Fractional Resurfacing Laser. It targets the layers underneath the skin to stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin to create new skin, without harming the upper layer of the skin. The treatment focuses on eliminating fine lines, skin texture and tone. The Rejuvenated Injection Treatment promote collagen and elastin production to create a smoother, wrinkle-free, younger and healthier looking skin.
2. Restoration – static lines are caused by the partial loss of fat making deep wrinkles appear on the skin including cheek grooves, underneath the eyes, tear trough and the edge the of mouth. HA Fillers are used to treat various wrinkle-based problematic areas.
3. Reposition – to lift and firm certain types of static lines caused by saggy skin, which creates the appearance of wrinkles.
There are 2 Techniques Utilised for Skin Treatment:
Reposition Technique 1 – To Eliminate Static Line with Ultrasound Wave
Ultrasound wave technology is utilised at the SMAS layer of the skin. It is a non-invasive treatment to restore skin firmness and to reduce the appearance of static lines. The positive results are youthful looking, firmer and healthier skin.
Reposition Technique 2 – To Eliminate Static Line with Radio Frequency Wave
Radio Frequency (RF) technology is undertaken to stimulate the production of collagen underneath the surface layer of the skin. Through this procedure, skin becomes firmer and the appearance of static lines are reduced.