4D Face Lifting
How saggy is your skin?
Skin Problem Level 1 – Aged Between 20 to 30 Years Old
In this age group, wrinkles do not often occur frequently at this age group due to the facial bone structure and muscles being expanded to its full size. Skin is firm, resilient, smooth and supple through to the thicker skin layer at this stage. However, various factors can influence the skin to appear older than an individual’s age. Lifestyle, environment changes and the consumption of certain food products may obstruct the production of biological cells underneath the skin causing wrinkles and saggy skin.
Skin Tightening Technologies
The Ulthera advanced technology works by transmitting high-frequency sound waves directly to the targeted areas with substantial accuracy. It is US FDA explicitly approved that is designed to facelift and restore the suppleness of the skin. Radio Frequency (RF) assists in the restoration of loose skin, transforming it into a firm shape. These wave frequencies work underneath the skin layer causing heat, and during treatment, the patient may experience warmth. The presence of heat will boost collagen production underneath the skin to assist in the tightening of the skin, and the external skin will increase in brightness. The treatment process is safe and is by the highest standards. It does not involve the use of invasive surgery methods, and there is no downtime required. Results can be seen once after treatment is completed and will become more evident as time passes.
Face Lifting Secrets
The anti-laxity injections are a muscle relaxing protein to lift and tighten the skin caused by wrinkles and saggy skin, while still maintaining a natural appearance. The skin around the facial features of the cheeks, neck and jawlines are frequently subjected to loosen skin. The anti-laxity injections seek to ease the platysma muscle groups situated at the lower part of the face, jawline, underneath the chin and neck which is the cause of loosening skin due to ageing. The facial features will naturally lift over some time after completing treatment. The time undertaken for this particular treatment is less than 15 minutes, where the results of having tight and firm skin become present. This treatment produces long-term results, preventing skin from ageing and sagging of the face and neck.
Ulthera Super Plus +
Ulthera lifting using ultrasound wave is a safe, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) technology that is undertaken without the use of invasive surgery and is US FDA approved. This advanced technology sends ultrasound waves directly to the SMAS layer and boosts the production of collagen for the tightening of the skin, creating a smooth skin texture. Saggy skin originates within the SMAS layer between the fat and muscle tissues. The SMAS layer is a thick connective tissue, and over a while, this deteriorates. Therefore, it is vital that the utilisation of the ultrasound wave technology focuses on stimulating the SMAS layer in order to restore the connective tissue, the tightness and suppleness of the skin. After 1 session, the treatment results include skin being lifted and tightened.
Face Lifting Filler
An HA Filler is utilised to improve the declining skin tissue within the fat layer. This treatment aims to add shape and volume to the facial features of an individual. The procedure seeks to lift and fill in the missing fat tissue of the facial structure which has entirely declined. The outcome is tighter skin which in turn creates an overall smooth appearance, blending in with the other facial features, resulting in the desired shape, dimensions and proportionality. The HA Filler that BSL Clinic uses is US FDA approved, and the results after treatment can last up to 2 years, varying with individuals.
- Face and Cheek Lifting – A procedure which raises the upper part of the face and is the most crucial part in lifting the entire face and cheek grooves.
- Slimmer Face – High cheekbones are adjusted to be dimensional in shape, so that they will not appear proportionately large. No surgery and bone sharpening is involved in this treatment. Through changing the dimension of the cheekbone, it results in a more definitive shape of the overall appearance of an individual’s facial aesthetics.
- Contour Cheek Bone/Correct Under Eye Hollowness – The adjustment of flat cheekbones and added dimensions are undertaken to this facial feature. It results in the appearance of younger viewing cheekbones and is also known as the Ogee Curve.
- Treat Smile Lines – Filling in the missing grooves of the cheek eliminates the causes of deep creases and gives the skin a more appealing presentation.
- Lift Mouth Corners and Lines Around Mouth – Lifting the corners of the mouth that has fallen which appears weary, thus creating a brighter and happier smile.
- Contour and Make More Defined Jaw Line – For the appearance of plump looking skin, the grooves near the corner of the mouth or marionette lines are filled in.
- Treat Cheek Hollowness and to Look Younger – Adjusting the facial structure to create a more defined appearance. By connecting the depressed skin between the chin and cheeks, it lifts the layer of fat to enhance the facial structure of the individual.
- Correct Face Sagging and Create More Contour V Shape of Face – Lifting the layer of fat within the cheeks to reveal the attractive appearance of an individual’s facial features. The benefits of this treatment include a sharper facial and slimmer feature.