The facial outline, specifically the wing of the nose, can either be aesthetically pleasing resulting in high self-confidence or unappealing with the individual losing confidence. With the aid of advanced technology, nose issues can be easily and conveniently resolved, through non-invasive methods.
A purified protein, known as Muscle Relaxer, is used to resolve the appearance of a wide and wing shaped nose, through relaxing the muscles. BSL Clinic utilises a non-invasive procedure that requires three injection points to narrow the nose, and one inject point per side to create a more prominent nose. A BSL Clinic’s dermatologist will conduct an assessment of the patient’s nose outline. The assessment is to determine the width and reshaping of the nose wing to make it more aesthetically balanced, thus complementing other facial features.
- Non-invasive procedure.
- The size of the nose wing is reduced through reshaping.
- A more appealing nose outline, proportionate and dimensionally in shape.
- Complements with the other facial features including the eyes, mouth and chin.
- Painless treatment.
- Treatment duration is 10 to 20 minutes.
- Results are clearly visible within 1 to 2 weeks.
- No required downtime.