Causes of Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
- Humidity creates fungi, bacteria and skin rashes
- Spicy food
- Post-menopausal syndrome
- Hyperthyroidism or thyrotoxicosis
- Chronic heart failure
- Side effects of specific medications including aspirins, blood pressure, diabetes, anti-depressants and those containing morphine
- Lymphoma cancer
Excessive Sweating Treatments
- Dermal modulation treatment utilises injecting pure proteins into the body to minimise the release of excessive sweating and body odour.
- Hyperhidrosis treatment produces effective results in reducing underarms, hands and facial sweating.