WHAT IS IT ?
Individual results may vary.
• Skin Rejuvenation
• Skin Tightening & Smoothing
• Speed Up the Healing Process and Enhance Treatment Results
• Revitalise Dull Skin and Increase Collagen Production – combined with or without light and lasers to improve aged skin, scars or acne, etc.
• Help Stop HAIR LOSS & ALOPECIA – best when combined with Halo hair restoration laser to help further stimulate hair regrowth.
• Reduce Cellulite & Local Fat Deposits – especially when combined with BodyFX, Liposonix, and Forma Plus
Mesotherapy for the purposes of fat reduction is a relatively common use for the procedure. It is used to aid the slimming process by modifying the fat cells in the area being treated. It apparently prevents the fat from accumulating as well as encouraging fat already in the body to be excreted and used as fuel for the body through metabolism. The fat reduction and body sculpting purposes of mesotherapy appear to go hand in hand as the treatment is only effective on localised areas.
Mesotherapy for fat reduction can be performed wherever you feel that fat needs to be lost. It is a very area-specific treatment as it only works where it is performed, such as on the cheeks, double chin, abdomen, legs, hips, arms.
The ultimate success of mesotherapy is created by the action of over 50 active ingredients which include Biomimetic peptides, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, nano peptides and growth factor stimulators and messengers.
For body fat reduction for body, you may need to attend up to 15 initial mesotherapy sessions as well as future maintenance sessions.
In addition, to achieve the desired results, you must complement the procedure with an appropriate diet as well as regular exercise.
It does make many people’s skin feel tighter and more toned. The results of the procedure can be seen immediately.
To obtain facial rejuvenation by mesotherapy, you will probably require a number of treatments over a period of time. Each appointment is usually two or three weeks apart. As aging is a natural process, it is not a permanent solution. To maintain the effects of the treatment, you will require repeat procedures on a regular basis.