Scarring are caused by the abnormalities of skin and fascia formation underneath the skin. They stem from skin injuries due to acne, accidents, post-surgery, burns or trauma. Unfortunately, not only do scarring physically affect an individual, they also impact on a person’s state of mind.
Causes of Scarring
The most common causes of scarring are acne, accidents or post-surgery. BSL Clinic’s dermatologists have the specialised skill sets, experience and knowledge in utilising laser technologies to treat scarring. Scarring is treated through the stimulation of new tissue formation and the diminishing of fascia tissues (fibrosis underneath the surface of the skin) without further damaging the skin. The treatment does not produce any side effects.
Treatable Surgical and Acne Scarring
The highly effective Fraxel Dual Laser technology utilises a light wave with millions of nanoparticles penetrating underneath the surface of the skin. The Fraxel Dual Laser seeks to eliminate the fascia underneath the skin to stimulate skin cells. New tissue and collagens will be formed with the outcome of rejuvenating damaged skin cells, the uneven skin surface becoming smoother and the appearance of scarring is improved. It is important that the right amount of laser energy is accurately adjusted for the treatment of each patient’s scarring condition. BSL Clinic’s dermatologists are proficient in undertaking effective scarring treatments.
Benefits of Laser Treatment: Pitted Acne Scarring
- Reduces disorganised fascia that causes scarring underneath the surface of the skin
- Generates the production of new collagen
- Stimulates the reconstruction of new skin layers and minimises the appearance of scarring
Regenerative Medical Treatment is to rejuvenate deteriorated skin, improve scarring and to stimulate the production of new skin cells
The results include the improvements of the following:
- Smoother and healthier skin
- Tighter and smaller pores
- Pitted acne scarring
- Lines and wrinkles
Pitted Acne Scarring Filler Treatment
BSL Clinic’s pitted acne scarring filler treatment involves the application of a filler and the penetration of laser beams to create a new, smoother and an even skin surface layer. Firstly, the filler is applied to the skin and secondly the utilisation of the Fraxel Dual Laser treatment is undertaken. The Fraxel Dual Laser treatment aims to disperse the fascia, the primary cause of collagen formation to become defective, which is situated underneath the surface of the skin. Due to this, the occurrence of severe acne inflammation will result in pitted acne scarring on the surface of the skin. The combination of the filler with light wave laser treatment seeks to stimulate the production of new collagen, to rejuvenate the deterioration and creation of skin cells.
Benefits – Pitted Acne Scarring Filler Treatment
- Immediate results after treatment
- Smoothen the surface of the skin
- Production of collagen is stimulated underneath the surface of the skin
- Utilisation of laser treatment is effectively enhanced
Patient – Forehead Scarring from Involvement in Accident
- BSL Clinic’s dermatologists utilise an advanced Fraxel Dual laser scarring removal treatment.
Patient – Post-Surgery Scarring Near the Mouth
- BSL Clinic’s dermatologists utilise an advanced Fraxel Dual laser scarring removal treatment. Results after 4 treatments.
Patient – Cheekbone Scarring from Involvement in Accident
- BSL Clinic’s dermatologists utilise two advanced laser scarring removal treatments to enhance the colour and texture of surface of the skin. Results after 1 month of treatment.